Tuesday, April 5, 2011

R. Kelly Writing a Book About His ‘Misunderstood’ Life

R&B legend and icon R. Kelly is ready to expose himself, his life, his innermost thoughts and secrets in an upcoming memoir, “Soulacoaster.”



“I’m writing this book as Robert, not R. Kelly,” he said.


Kels has endured so much throughout his career to scandals, cases, divorce, and even beef. But he has continued to live life and make music the best he knows how.


“I’m tired of being misunderstood. I will show you the tears, fears, and sweat. I will open my heart and reveal the good in my life as well as all the drama. I want to tell it like it is.”

Co-written with David Ritz, “Soulacoaster” has been described as “part memoir, part keepsake, promising his fans an intimate and unforgettable ride.”

No comments:

Post a Comment